SESAW is an independent charity, dedicated to caring for any abandoned, sick or injured animal, domestic or wild. All need veterinary care, some need time to settle or recover from bad experiences before being assessed.
Regular volunteers devote time and TLC to look after new arrivals until they are ready to be re-homed or returned to their natural environment. If this is not possible due to health, age or behavioural problems, the animal remains at SESAW permanently or lives in a foster home and some of these animals are available for Sponsorship. SESAW also promotes responsible ownership of animals, including the often neglected issue of neutering. Without the generosity of the public, none of this would be possible.
- Offer a safe, loving home to a new pet?
- Help feeding, grooming, cleaning, walking and socialising the animals?
- Join our DIY team around the gardens and buildings?
- Provide knowledgeable foster care?
- Organise or take part in fundraising events?
- Help behind the scenes to set up event venues, put up posters, and dismantling after events?
PLEASE DONATE THE FOLLOWING TO HELP THE ANIMALS:
- ANIMAL FOOD (inc. kitten and puppy) and CAT LITTER. Collection bins are in: TESCO and ROYS in Sudbury, MORRISONS in Hadleigh, JOLLYES PET STORE in Colchester and PETS AT HOME in Ipswich.
- BLANKETS, DUVETS, TOWELS, CARRIER BAGS and NEWSPAPER are always needed – no pillows or soiled bedding.
- BUILDING MATERIALS left over from your D.I.Y. jobs for our D.I.Y jobs!
- MOBILE PHONES and INK CARTRIDGES – originals only please, no refills.
- CLEAN CLOTHES, SHOES, BAGS and accessories.
- GOOD QUALITY BRIC-A-BRAC, TOYS, JEWELLERY, PET ACCESSORIES, DVDs etc. for our Sales but no broken items, coat hangers or video/cassette tapes.
- KNITTING WOOL, MATERIAL, BROKEN JEWELLERY and any other bits and bobs for our talented CRAFT LADIES to use.
- UNWANTED GIFTS or unused items suitable for raffle prizes.
- MONEY – Good old-fashioned cash and cheques are welcome at the Sanctuary or please post to: The Treasurer, 58B Friars Street, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2AG.